- If we hire you, how long would it take for us to see results?
One of the reasons that clients come to us is because we provide realistic targets in terms of what we hope to achieve and when. Virtually all campaigns will produce results in the initial month.
- Can you work for us as a new company and then phase over to our in-house sales team?
Yes, provided that we know at the outset what the likely timescales are.
- What is the process if we decide to work together?
See our Method page. In general, we would operate with a 3-month initial trial process. Following this, we would review and refine our approach in conjunction with our client. Thereafter, we would undertake our full campaign on an annual basis with frequent review/feedback points.
- Is your offer backed by a service level agreement?
Yes. As part of our pilot programme and as part of our on-going relationship thereafter, INCo will agree service level parameters aligned to the success of the campaign.
- Can you work on a ‘no-sale, no fee’ basis?
No. If you want a low-cost alternative to our full, dedicated service, then look at our Subscription service instead. This is explained on our Services page.